SPOILER ALERT – I haven’t seen the film.
Everything below is a big guess. If any of it turns out to be true, I’m pretty sure I get to call myself psychic.
- Bond will grow a beard, to show he is damaged. At some point, he will shave it off again. To show he’s fixed.
- During a visceral fight sequence, quite possibly the climactic one, someone will attempt to shoot Bond, James Bond, with his own gun. It won’t work because of the palm reader thing, so he’ll steal it back and shoot them. Just in time.
- Speaking of people getting shot, Javier Bardem will die. Personally, I think he’ll do a Sean Bean and die twice, just to prove a point.
- M will chastise Bond, James Bond, probably by saying something along the lines of, “Oh, do come along, Bond”.
- There will be a pun about a person falling. From the sky.
- James Bond will drink, and have far more rufty than is acceptable for a government agent.
- Many things will explode.
It’s been too long since the last Bond film, I’m more than excited for this one.
JAMES BOND WILL RETURN.